Investigative Solutions Network Inc. (ISN) is the only company currently sanctioned by Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) to provide in-home detention monitoring for incarcerated persons. Qualified individuals are afforded the opportunity to serve their sentences in a secure environment at home with their families.
We work collaboratively with legal counsel and the CBSA to develop a comprehensive site security plan, install the necessary security equipment and provide 24/7 video and electronic monitoring, all in accordance with rigorous CBSA standards. ISN’s experience and reputation in the field of alternate detention is unparalleled.
Our Immigration Detention services include:
- Providing cash and performance bond sureties
- Conducting site security reviews and safety planning analysis
- Installation of the necessary security system hardware
- Testifying as expert witnesses at Immigration Hearings
- The placement of highly trained former law enforcement professionals to serve as on-site security.
- Secure transportation for CBSA sanctioned outings
Call or email us for further information…