Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) provides the ability to effectively utilize the internet to gather relevant and
actionable information in a timely manner, as well as assess and mitigate risk to assure compliance.
Whether you’re hiring a director, executive, or an employee entrusted with company assets (Due Diligence
Check), need to determine if an entity has any assets before initiating a lawsuit against said entity (Asset
Search), or require litigation support, ISN’s certified team of Intelligence Analysts provide the following
- Locate defendants or witnesses
- Establish an entity’s online footprint
- Determine property ownership
- Establish financial history/locate hidden assets
- Identify corporate relationships/affiliations
- Search for prior litigation against an entity
- Investigative an entity’s background regarding regulatory authorities
- Determine locations of websites and internet users
- Provide research to assist in strategy development
Contact ISN’s team of Intelligence Analysts for a complimentary preliminary search.