Rob’s policing career positions include: Behavioural, Forensic & Electronic Services (which included all aspects of forensic identification, e-crime/child exploitation, DNA, criminal profiling, polygraph, threat assessment, Ontario Sex Offender Registry, missing persons and unidentified bodies). Rob has experience within the Behavioural Sciences Section, Provincial Communications, Operational Policy & Strategic Planning, Contract Policing, Crime Prevention; Fraud Programs Branch, Ministry of Health; Liaison Officer to the Ministry of Community Safety & Correctional Services, Crime Units, Drug Enforcement, and general duties detachments and was the Executive Officer to the Commissioner of the OPP.
Rob graduated the FBI National Academy, Quantico, Virginia and has received specialized training from the DEA in New York. He has been recognized as an expert in court and is widely recognized for his study and training of deception related to body language, statement analysis, interviewing and interrogation. Rob has lectured extensively at the Canadian and Ontario Police Colleges, the OPP Academy and as far away as Australia.
Rob has sat on many Boards and Committees including as past Chair of the Ontario Association of Chiefs of Police (OACP) Crime Prevention Committee and the OACP Victims Assistance Committee. Rob currently sits as a volunteer Director for the Victims Justice Network.
• Rob has been involved in excess of 100 Workplace Investigations.
• Rob has been involved in many major criminal cases and has secured confessions on homicide cases, serious sexual assaults and arsons.
• Rob received many commendations and awards. One such award was the International Award of Honour from the International Narcotic Enforcement Officers Association (INEOA).
Education & Certification
• Laurentian University, University of Virginia, FBI National Academy, Canadian and Ontario Police Colleges, OPP Academy, Forensic Polygraph Examiner,
• FBI National Academy Associates, Canadian Association Special Investigations Units, Council of Private Investigators of Ontario, Ontario Association of Chiefs of Police