James Carmichael, CPP
James’ prior experience and skills has made him a sought-after consultant to provide security and risk management services to companies in the manufacturing, transportation, energy and mining sectors. James’ expertise covers the following areas:
– Security Program Review and Investigations
– Issues and Crisis Management Response
– Threat and Vulnerability Analysis
– Foreign and Domestic Due Diligence Investigation
– Cargo and Transportation Security
– Supply Chain Risk Assessment
– Criminal and internal investigations
James is multilingual with proficiency is French, Spanish and English, and has had advanced training on organized crime, hostage negotiation, transport and cargo security, extortion and many others. He is Board Certified in Security Management (CPP) through ASIS International since 2011. James’ skill and experience has allowed him to become a recognized leading professional in national and international security risk management.
James has held senior executive roles in a number of companies, has a strong business acumen and is highly regarded as an industry leader. His vast experience in security management and people skills will be a valuable asset and fundamental in leading ISN through the next stage of business growth.