Director of Operations
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for planning and overseeing administrative support and services for the Investigations and Risk Management divisions. This includes coordinating and communicating investigative files, working in conjunction with Accounts Payable and Receivable, and general troubleshooting. This individual is also responsible for providing administrative support to the executive team. The Operations Coordinator will also be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of invoices, preliminary payroll reports, time sheets, spreadsheets, and generating financial and statistical reports in regards to investigative files. He/she must ensure the confidentiality of files, and follow company procedures on retention and destruction. This individual must demonstrate a strong attention to detail and the ability to balance multiple demands simultaneously.
- Team Work
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Ethics and Integrity
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Answer and manage inbound telephone inquiries.
- Research discrepancies of payroll information and/or documentation (e.g. hours logged in case management system, time sheets, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring accuracy and adherence to procedures prior to processing.
- Verify a variety of payroll related information (e.g. time sheets, expense claims, disbursements…etc.) for the purpose of ensuring accurate distribution of funds and payroll.
- Create profile in case management system for all new employees.
- Adhere to all policies and follow established procedures.
- Review bills that are sent to ISN in regards to investigative files to ensure accuracy of amounts charged.
- University degree in Business, Office Administration, Criminology or Law.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in an office setting.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Able to maintain filing systems, databases, and basic diary/minutes management.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good data entry skills and basic mathematical skills required.
- Meticulous records maintenance skills.
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills.
- Good financial and business awareness.
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multitasking environment.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime and/or on-call as required.
Investigative Solutions Network Inc. offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
Qualified applicants may email resumé to email@example.com